Wednesday, January 16, 2008

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Here I am 34 weeks pregnant with twins. All of my family has been asking what I look like and how big I am since we live quite a ways from ALL of them. Good thing they asked or I might have just forgotten to take any pictures at all.

Today I am exactly 35 weeks. We are scheduled for a C-Section next Friday on the 25th, however, if on Monday Baby A's fluid has gone down then they will take them on Tuesday the 22nd. They are estimated to be about 5 lbs. by now.

It all seems like it has happened so fast yet I feel like I have been pregnant FOREVER! We can't believe that there are going to be 2 more to love.

Names? Does anyone have any ideas? Chris seems to think that I should set up an ebay auction where everyone can pay $1 to vote for a name...all the proceeds of which would be going to pay for 2 prom dresses, 2 college educations, 2 weddings and 2 of everything else that comes along the way. Is he a salesman or what?

4 comments:

Diane said...

You look GREAT!!! I'll bet you'll be glad to finally have them here! Keep us posted. Love ya!

Lisa said...

You look amazing. I am so excited for you and hope that everything goes well with you, baby A and baby B. PS...great idea about the naming idea...I will put on my thinking cap and open a paypal account!

shae said...

Chantelle!

I'm so excited for you! You just look so dang cute pregnant!

love ya!

Dani said...

Your blog is looking so great! I am very impressed. Good luck this week. I know that everything will go perfect!! love ya!