Friday, February 8, 2008

SPECIAL DELIVERY X 2!

We are so happy to share with everyone our two new additions to our family. We feel really blessed to have healthy babies that are home with us and doing well. While we were in the hospital there were 10 sets of twins checked in and 3 sets of triplets. Out of all those multiples, ours and only one other set (who were over 6 pounds each and born at 38 1/2 weeks) were the only ones in the regular nursery. Everyone else was in the NICU. This really put things into perspective for us.

Thank you to everyone for your love, support, flowers, gifts, visits, dinners and prayers on our behalf over the past few months. It really made a difference!

5 comments:

My Everythings said...

YEA! So precious. How blessed you are. We are very happy for you!

Holly said...

I've been checking regularly to see what those little girls' names are! How adorable! I love them both! And how perfect and tiny they are! So happy you guys are all doing well! Congrats again!

Love, Holly, Chris and Whitney

Lisa said...

Wow, they are perfect. And serioulsy you look amazing after giving birth...I don't know how you do it. I hope you are adjusting to being a "real" mom...once you have three kids its all for real. ;) They are seriously so precious. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Uncle Tye's commin to town!

Tara Heiner Blog said...

Chantelle I'm glad I found your blog. Congrats!! What cute names. I hope all is well. I'll add you to my site so we can keep in touch. Take care
Tara