Saturday, April 12, 2008

Double Double Chin

And.........here we are getting ready to LEAVE THE HOUSE! Hoorah! After a long 9 weeks of staying practically "IN" the house, we are now starting to venture out a bit more. We (all the of us) have hit the park, the grocery store and even the mall. We are quite the spectacle sometimes, mainly in the grocery store. I push the double stroller in front of me and pull a grocery cart, with Katie in it, behind me. Who needs the gym when you have 3 kids?
The girls are fastly growing. I am sure they are both over 10 pounds now and they are getting double chins. The seat belt straps squish them in quite nicely and enhance thier little rolls. :)

This week Emery came over to play with Katie and while Tasha and I were downstairs feeding the babies, in came 2 princesses with skirts, shoes and purses. The funniest part was how cool they thought the were. I LOVE this part about little girls!

8 comments:

Laki Girl said...

you are so much more daring than me! even with older little ones, i hardly dare venture into the driveway :) good job duncan fam bam, it's a hard feat to get out, much less, the mall, the grocery store, etc. luv ya!

The Tait Family said...

What DARLING girls! They are all so adorable. Good job Mama Duncan!!

Diane said...

Glad to see you're out and about. You are probably worn out by the time you get everyone buckled in. You are going to have rock solid, sculpted arms and will look like you are at the gym twice every day! We're all going to be jealous. Just think that every time you venture out! Love the chins!

Adam, Jeffi and Charlotte Anne said...

Yay I am so proud of you! I would like to see you at the grocery store....that is awesome!

Shelby said...

Chan you are brave. I'm sure you are quite the spectacle at the grocery store. I can't imagine doing that. Twins would scare me!

Christine said...

You rock.

Josh and Emily said...

Your family is so cute and I can't believe that you dare to go into public. I don't even dare to do that with my three kids and they are older! You are a true supermom. I wish that you lived in Utah, I would love to see you again. Let me know if you ever come here. We live in Salt Lake now. We just moved down from Logan. Your family is beautiful!

Katrina said...

I am impressed that you made it to the grocery store and the mall. I took Cole and Garrett to two places today and that was enough for me! Garrett doesn't sleep in his car seat, so by the time we were home he was exhausted. He went over four hours without a nap. Needless to say, I don't venture too far from home either!