Friday, May 9, 2008

2 Grandma's for 2 babies



Grandma Jones and her sister, Aunt Linda, came and stayed with us last week and boy was that NICE! I have not had that kind of a break since the babies arrived. We have had lots of visitors and lots of help but this time there were 2 extra sets of hands.....one for each baby! I can tell that the babies REALLY miss them (they want to be held a lot now :) ) We also were able to do a few touristy things which was great as Chris and I have lived here 2 years now and still have a lot to see and do. We are pictured here in front of the back of President Andrew Jackson's mansion called The Hermitage. We spent almost 3 hours there and I really enjoyed learning the history there. It just confirms that I would flunk on the "Are you smarter than a fifth grader" show. I have forgotten so much! Thanks again to Grandma and Aunt Linda....it was great to see you and thank you for everything!

2 comments:

Leah Miller said...

Before reading your post I thought that was your house pictured in the background!! I was thinking, "holy smoly, that is HUGE!".

Adam, Jeffi and Charlotte Anne said...

Chan....I miss you.....hope all is well with you and the girls and Chris.