Sunday, July 20, 2008

July 2008

The 4th of July Parade! Aunt Julie, Lauren, cousin Ali, Brooklyn, cousin Jacqueline & Katie
2 Cute!

Happy girls! The twins are So So So happy in the morning. Lucky for me they are easier for other people when they are happy so I get to sleep in a lot while Nana and Papa play with them. Hat lovin girl. Katie found a hat that uncle Tye left here and decided to wear it one morning. She also likes to sing REALLY loud in the morning.
Hawaii! Chris and I had the BEST vacation in Hawaii a few weeks ago. It couldn't have worked out better. Chris came to spend some time with us here and for the Hiatt family reunion. Then he and I left all 3 girls and spent a week on Oahu. The girls were already VERY adjusted to being here and didn't skip a beat. In fact it was a struggle to even get Katie to talk to us on the phone. I am thinking everyone might just spoil her here??? Just a guess.


5 comments:

Leah Miller said...

You look fantastic in that pic...I am a little jealous that you went to Hawaii. Katie's hair is SOOO SOOO cute and the twins no longer look like newborns anymore! Holy cow.

Kristi J said...

How old are the twins now?? They are so cute and my favorite pic is of them sleeping with bows in...too sweet. I'm going to add you as a favorite so it will be easier to keep up with you guys. I can't believe you've already been on a vacation...Our first time away from the kids over night will be when we go to Africa...I'm so jealous...thanks for sharing all the pics, Kristi

Holly said...

Your new blog looks great- I love the top family picture a lot! And HOW do you get your girls to keep all those bows in? Are you doing hair all day long? And that curl in the twin's hair- do you use curlers? And do you make the bows? We need to get together so you can teach me your tricks. Whitney's hair is naturally curly in back and stick straight in front and we need help! =)

That is so awesome you got a trip with your hubby too-- I'm so jealous and so ready for that!!

Laki Girl said...

Yeah, we loved the update! Glad the trip to Hawaii was a successful blast. Now I need to follow suit and update my outdated blog :) Love ya!

CassieJoshandAiden said...

How fun! You look FANTASTIC!

The girls are just beautiful, all 3 of them!