Friday, January 9, 2009

Little Princess'

This picture is classic Brooklyn. She is always so happy and easy going. Katie helped her empty out the toy box and then she got one of her favorite toys and climbed in. :)Brooklyn also LOVES to wear princess crowns. I have to think that Katie helped her with this, but she said she didn't. Hmmmmmm........
Lauren is just my sweet cuddly (needy) one. I love that she loves to snuggle! She also always sits like this. :)

And.....she has started walking! Truth be told, she took her first steps on December 19th when she was still 10 months, but her progress has only leaped to 7 steps. She will stand in one place all day long and be happy enough.


Notice how all of Lauren's pictures have this pink cell phone? Well, she loves it. However, sister (Brooklyn) LOVES to take any and every toy that Lauren ever touches. She ALWAYS gets it and then Lauren sits and cries.

4 comments:

Megan said...

I miss you guys tons! Hugs and Kisses for all the babies!

Laki Girl said...

Babee Ammon, does the same, take ALL the toys out and sit in every toy bin, he's by far the most advanced in the animation department. And the whole awkward leg positioning when they sit...I keep fixing their legs so they can be star football, basketball, soccer, baseball, whatevers. For some reason I keep thinking it's going to some how stunt their growth :)

Anonymous said...

cute baby.

http://www.smart-businessman.com

Mike and Tycie said...

I cant believe how big the twins are! It has been since they were newborns that we saw you guys last! We are such horrible friends! Your girls are all so beautiful!
Wanted to let you know that my mom, me and my sister-in-law are doing layouts for blogs if you want to check them out!
www.scrappinblogs.blogspot.com
Talk soon ♥
Tycie