Saturday, October 3, 2009

Soccer! :) and ..... Stealing! :(

Today was a CRAZY hectic day between our families many busy activities! We started off the day with Katie's soccer game. It took her a few minutes to warm up but after we got some big tears out of the way, we started having big smiles! The competitive athlete in me was inwardly angry with her. But after 5 of the other 10 teammates also had meltdowns, I remembered that she was 3 and "just learning".....and everyone is a winner at this age, right?



Daddy is totally proud to have a little GREEN GATOR. Do you think it was pure luck that we got on this team?

Go Katie Bug!

So here are the guilty criminals!

Apparently as I was pushing the cart through the check-out line and pausing to put the groceries on the conveyor belt Brooklyn grabbed a candy bar, and politely handed her sister one too. I had no idea until we were outside loading the groceries in the car. I helped Katie out and then bent down to get Lauren and Brooklyn out of their "car" seats and to my surprise they were happily loving their chocolate candy bars!

Brooklyn saying "no no!"

The Evidence!

3 comments:

Dani said...

KILLING ME!!! LOL!!!!!! Oh man so hilariuos. Of course it was Brooklyn. :) :) :) Okay so Caleb has almost gotten away with the same thing like 3 times!!!

Christine said...

That is hilarious! Hey, at least Brooky was looking out for her sister! Gotta give her some credit for that!

Adam and the Girls said...

I love these girls! I cannot WAIT to meet them. I miss you guys so much...I graduate in December so I hope to visit sometime in the spring. :) ~Jeffi