Thursday, September 9, 2010

Who Loves Preschool?

Well, Mommy REALLY loves preschool days! Lauren & Brooklyn love it too. :) Day 1 was a little hard for Brooklyn though. The girls are so unpredictable that I never know what each experience is going to bring. Recently though if 1 is happy, 1 is not. They must just want to make life more interesting.
Lauren walked right in, sat down for circle time and yelled "BYE MOM" over all the singing. Brooklyn saw that Lauren was happy and clung to my leg until Miss Shauna held her. When I picked them up all Lauren could tell me about was how "she was happy and sissy was sad ALL day!" Then she would pretend to cry just like Brooklyn did (supposedly) and remind me that she DID NOT cry, she was happy!

Lauren, Brooklyn
Lauren hugging Brooklyn
Brooklyn's turn to hug Lauren
Big girls with their backpacks and lunchboxes!
UPDATE: Day 2 was wonderful. No tears and lots of excitement!

No comments: