Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween

This Halloween was really fun. The girls loved their Halloween outfits. Except the babies didn't like their pants.....they said they didn't fit. Funny.......I made the pants. I was SO proud of them and thought they were so cute! I bribed them and they wore them. :)
Lauren & Brooklyn were Genies this year and Katie was princess Jasmine. Towards the end of Halloween season the little girls would say "I not a Genie, I'm princess Jasmine too!" Close enough.

Mickey even came to our trunk-or-treat! I wished I had a camera that night. Katie came running up to Chris and I and with the most excited look on her face and with 2 hands in the air screams "Its MICKEYYYYYY!"
Lauren & Brooklyn wanted nothing to do with him and started shaking when we got close to him. Later that night Katie whispered in my ear "Mickey is really Caleb's Grandpa today but don't tell sissy's!

I just had to add this picture. How cute is she? She was soooo happy to pretend to be her favorite princess. At this age, everything is so fun!

No comments: