Monday, October 20, 2008

Little Dare Devils

Our little babies are getting so big and their little personalities are so fun. Here is Lauren climbing in to one of our toy boxes. She quickly gets in to things and can't figure out how to get out. So she will cry until she is rescued.

Literally as I was getting Lauren out of the toy box I turn around and Brooklyn was on the dishwasher. Now she is a Dare Devil!!!! She climbs up on everything and just lets go. She thinks she is bigger than she is, and definitely braver than I want her to be!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Look how cute that is - falling in the toy box even with a smile on her face! Too cute!! Oh hey - your blog reminded me of something I was suppose to ask you when you were here this summer. email me - btjohnson@fmtcblue.com

Tiffany

Dawson & Eastons Mom said...

You have a beautiful family. This is Billie Sue Cockeram by the way. Glad to see things are going great for you!!!