Monday, September 29, 2008

We have moved!

Yes, the crazies have moved.....again! However, I for one am SO happy that we did. We now live quite a bit closer to everything we need and it has made a very busy life, a little bit easier in a few ways. Unpacking has been a nightmare but I have almost found a place for all of our stuff.
Above is Lauren and Brooklyn (6 months) in a box before it was packed. Below is Katie at (almost 4 months old) when we very first moved to Nashville, in a box I was trying to unpack. Wow things have changed in the last 3 years. 3 kids, and 3 Nashville area moves.

3 comments:

Leah Miller said...

What! I need to call you soon.

Laki Girl said...

i love all the pictures!!!!! Thanks for the update and what you must be crazy, movin' again! You need to call me when you have a chance okay??? Cause really it's more on your side of the time allowance scale :)

Dani said...

oh my freakin gosh that is the best family picture i've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!