Friday, March 14, 2008

The Big Sister


All 3 girls together! It is hard to believe that Katie is a big sister.
Little Lauren after bathtime.
Brookie Cookie after her bath....she was not too thrilled!
Katie had a great time this afternoon at this season's first Easter Egg Hunt. She found lots of eggs which we brought home with us. However, she didn't figure out until just now (literally while I was typing this) that there was candy inside. Thanks to Papa...she is totally addicted to CHOCOLATE.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you are calling her Brookie because I found myself accidentally calling her that when I was holding her last time I was at your house! I tried not to say it though because I didn't know how you'd feel about it. What can I say I just have to add a "ee" sound to every name even my dear Stevie! What a beautiful family you guys are. I know its tough but if anyone can do it, its you.