Friday, March 14, 2008

Too cute for words

The girls are getting big and sleeping better (yippee!) We estimate that they weigh about 7 lbs. each, maybe more. :) We will get exact numbers at the doctor in 2 weeks.

Last night they slept from 11:00 p.m. until 5:00 a.m. Now that was a small miracle! They seem to be right on the same little schedules, which is exactly what I want. It is pretty amazing how they react to each other. At night when they are sleeping next to each other and one starts to cry, they can scream bloody murder practically in the other's ear and the sleeping sister won't even budge. However once you move one, the other wakes up in less than 5 minutes if not sooner!

My goal was to keep them in until Easterish and try to avoid the cold weather, flu
& RSV season. We are getting close to our mark, but I have found that "getting out" is a LOT of work. I am sure that won't slow us down. :)


5 comments:

The Duke Family said...

Thanks for the cute announcement. I love receiving them in the mail. The girls are just gorgeous! You should be very proud of your little family. We will be adding a new little one any time now. Hope to see you soon.

Teresa Duke

The Tait Family said...

SOOOO cute Chan! Way to go! The girls - all 3 of them - are so super duper darling! Love the bows too! Keep posting the pictures (in all your spare time!). It is so fun to see them.

Diane said...

I am amazed that you have had a minute to update your blog! Such cute, cute girls! We are hoping to be there on Sunday. Love you guys!

Holly said...

I absolutely love the announcement! This picture is so cute and I show it off to everyone who comes to our house because I really think it is THAT cute!

Joe said...

So stinkin' cute! Great job today and thanks for letting me come.