Monday, September 29, 2008

Aunt "Pawa" and Ryan come to visit

We were so excited to have Kara and her basketball teammate Ryan here at our house this past weekend. It was way too short but super fun and we love that Kara is close enough now to have these short, but sweet, visits.
On a side note, this is Lauren's new way of sleeping. The girl LOVES pillows. When (if) she is in our bed she totally hogs the pillow and sleeps so well. Ever since she was really little she loved them.
And here is my "big helper." Katie is the best at getting me diapers and wet wipes. She also takes 5 more wet wipes for herself and her babies which I have to wrestle her for, but I love her help! Today after I got her lunch she said, "Mom, you are my big helper!" I love the things she says each day, they totally crack me up. :)

No comments: